How install ImpressPages CMS
To install ImpressPages CMS on your server, you will need:
- Apache server
- Apache "mod_rewrite" extension
- PHP 5.3
- PHP GD library
- MySQL 5 and higher
- 30+ Mb free disk space
- ini_set function enabled (default on most severs)
- Extract downloaded files to the folder on your server where you want the CMS to be installed.
- Create database and set collation to utf8_general_ci
- Then type appropriate URL in your browser. You will see installation wizard. Follow the instructions until installation completes.
- If installation hangs on database creation step using 127.0.0.1 as database host, try to use localhost instead of ip address. This problem might happen because your MySQL server configuration. The opposit possible on EasyPHP.