Sometimes you need to prevent the user from updating inserted value or hide some fields on record creation form. This chapter covers configuration options that allow to control the visibility of form fields.
Available elements options
- visibleOnInsert - show this field on insert
- visibleOnUpdate - show this field on update
- disabledOnInsert - visible but disabled on insert
- disabledOnUpdate - visible but disabled on update
- showOnList - display field in table of records
Download example and see how these options are used. Pay attention to items_area.php file. Other files are unchanged from AddressBook example plugin.