What's new on ImpressPages 1.0.5?
ImpressPages CMS 1.0.5 is another big step forward!
New version includes new functionalities, increased usability and bug fixes. Most important updates:
- Redesigned SEO module. Increased usability and efficiency of its management.
- Fixed MySQL injection vulnerability (more about it in our forum). It was the only vulnerability issue that security experts have found.
- Enhanced internal linking. When you move your page or change its url (or even path of the zone), all internal links that are present on any page are changed accordingly.
- Fully configurable TinyMCE editor for each module and widget independently. Increased freedom and possibilities to implement any required functionality.
- User module is built in the core now. Use it as a platform for any other plugins; exploit the built-in functionalities of registration, logging in, pasword reminder, profile page.
- Fixed exposure of undesired warnings. Some warning where showed in installation script with some debugers installed.
- Double checked and fixed grammar errors.
With new enhanced version of ImpressPages CMS a lot of extensions are also available. From now on you are free to use:
Make your own easy to install ImpressPages plugin!
For those who want to play on their own and/or make something special with ImpressPages we prepared a few examples/how-to's: