- Update PhpMailer due to recently discovered security vulnerabilities.
- PHP >= 5.5 requirement
- Fix session never expire bug (#820)
- foreign components now are installed via composer (affects only those, who install ImpressPages by cloning from GIT)
- Redirect user to the website after admin logout (instead of admin login screen)
- Preparation for PHP 5.5 requirement
- Fixed CSRF check
- Fixed redirects with protocol relative URLs (#815)
- ipBeforeController event now won't pass a redundant value controllerType
- before, if you had a custom route rule with 'page' option set, and the given page has a redirect setting in admin, that redirect would work instead of the route. Now the route is always executed even if given page has a redirect rule
- removed confusing ipRoute()->environment() method
- An interface to enter google API key
- GRID search fixed (#797)
- Fixed bug when payment method selection window shows no payment methods if admin is logged in.
- Added Date and Time input fields support in forms generally and in contact form widget. No support in GRID yet.
- View overrides in plugins
- User-friendly layout naming (Deimantas #779)
- Fix install issues on strict SQL servers (#777)
- Fix ipFormatDateTime function (#781)