- Encouraged by the community, we have added a text color tools to the default text editor.
- Interface to choose items per page count in GRID.
- Better Right To Left language support.
- Other promissed GRID features have been moved to the next release.
We have promissed to focus on GRID improvements on the next release. But while we were working on GRID, several other important updates have been made. So we decided to release them immediately and keep working on GRID.
As you can see the second version number has been increased from 2 to 3 meaning that you must be more careful than usual during the update. If your theme and plugins bring no modifications to the core, you are fine. If you have overridden one of the following core view files, have a look if your modifications still work:
- Grid view files
- TinyMCE config or plugins
- Contact form widget
Full list of improvements and fixes
- GRID improvements
- Interface to change items per page count in GRID
- Improved safemode handling.
- Clear cache button in System section of admin and ipCacheClear event.
- Updated TinyMCE core
- Text color tools added to the default text editor configuration
- Background color option for table cells in text editor
- Use plugin title in admin bar (#602)
- Paste page bellow selected page if one is selected
- Contact form now scrolls to the "Thank You" message if it is not visible after form submit
- Fix URL duplication if all langauges of the website have URL field specified (#637)
- Better Right To Left languages support
- defult replaceHtml method after form submit now scrolls the page if HTML goes out of the view
- Info field type in GRID
- layout setting in all GRID fields
comments powered by Disqus