File upload example
Works on ImpressPages 4.1.2 and later
Plugin creates a publicly accessible form with file upload field. All submitted files are permanently stored in the file system.
1. Upload FileUploadExample directory to your website's Plugin directory.
2. Login to the administration area.
3. Go to Plugins panel, locate FileUploadExample plugin and click activate button.
1. Point your web browser to http://www.example.com/?sa=FileUploadExample.uploadForm
2. Press Upload and add some files.
3. Press Submit.
4. Your files have to be uploaded to file/secure/myCustomDir directory.